1. Every time You use this website You will be bound by the then current Privacy Statement and You should review this text every time You use the website to verify that You agree with it.
2. You are hereby notified that the personal data you have provided will be treated confidentially and will now become part of a database file property of ITX FASHION LIMITED. with registered address at Hainault House, 5th Floor, 69-71 Stephen´s Green, Dublin 2, Ireland ("ITX"). This data of a personal nature will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
In the event that you facilitate personal data of a third party you shall be responsible of informing about the use of such data and obtaining the relevant express consent. In the event that you have acquired a product or a gift card, then the personal data of the third party provided by you shall be used for the following purposes:
3. ITX, being in charge of the file, undertakes to mantain your personal information as confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights by sending a letter to the above referred address or to the registered address of Inditex, S.A., as provided in the paragraph below, to the attention of "Función LOPD", the department within Inditex responsible for privacy matters. You can also exercise these rights by sending an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases identity accreditation by any means is necessary. In the event that You would decide to exercise the aforementioned rights and, You have provided us an E-mail address as part of said personal data, please indicate what the relevant E-mail address is. This will make clear with respect to which E-mail address you are exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection.
4. To fulfil the purposes above, we could be required to assign or to disclose the information that You have provided to us to other companies within Inditex Group whose holding company is Industria de Diseño Textil, S.A. (Inditex, S.A.) with registered address at Avenida de la Diputación, Edificio Inditex, 15142 Arteixo (A Coruña) and we understand that by providing information in this website or otherwise to us, You expressly authorize us to share and/or to assign your information to any of the companies within Inditex Group.
5. The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration to the same. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the web-site or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.
7. We have the right to revise and amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. You will be subject to the Privacy Statement in force at the time that you use our website and/or order products from us, unless any change to this Privacy Statement is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will also apply to previous uses of our website and previously placed Orders).